The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in an ESN section and so indirectly of the ESN Network. To learn more visit our website ESNcard.org
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy thousands of discounts (housing, sport, food, bars, etc.) all over Europe. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in thousands of events (trips, cultural events, sports activities and parties) all year long.
The aim of the ESNcard is to provide access to all services and discounts offered by ESN and our partners to international students.
Who uses the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is used by over 200.000 people per year in 40 countries, and the numbers are growing every year.
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
Know more at ESNcard.org/FAQ.
How can you get the ESNcard?
The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from your ESN local section.
What fields does ESNcard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- Photo field (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- Name (for name and surname of the card holder)
- Date of birth
- Higher education institution name
- ESN section (issuing section)
- Country (home country of the card holder)
- Validity (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- Card number (unique number of each card)
- Bar code
Link ad Esn Card